May 4, 2008

adverts...

I ve been trying hard to find something that can let me earn a few bucks through this blog these few days.
Spending hours researching on how to attract traffic to my blog, how to get indexed in google, trying to accustom to Google Webmaster tools, getting adsense, signing and posting up ads from
advertlets and nuffnang.

I ve added quite a few links and stuff on my sidebar, hoping sometime somehow someone will click on it and let me earn those few bucks.
But it seems to me like i m just planting a bush that doesnt bear fruits.
Or, maybe i'm just seeding an apple tree, needing tens of yrs for the tree to grow and a few more years for it to fruit?

From these 3 days after adding advertlets, i got some positive reaction... my account has RM0.003... lolz~
Is this good? 3 days RM0.003... i need a hundred days to get to RM0.1!!! 1 yr = RM0.365
Anyway, i consider this as a positive result coz my nuffnang account is still RM0.00 since the first day i added it to my site, that was like a month ago.

Pls support my adds~ Click on them on the side bar~ THANKS! haha
seems like i need the money very desperately~
haha

Bought 2 books from Dom Knigi (House of Books) today.. Classics.. at only 238rubles(around RM30)!
1. Selected stories by Anton Chekov
2. Crime n Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
And yes, both of them r russian~

Read more,
see more, think more
Click less, slack less, eat less

4 comments:

Qing U said...

dun worry, sikit-sikit ,lama-lama menjadi bukit!×giggle×

cassie said...

ya, when i first started its like that also. u come and click mine, i go and click urs then u get RM0.15 per click =D

JayneAi said...

wow...how a?click wut?haha im still new..

ZhiHao Chua said...

okay.. u see the ads on the side bar on the right? ads by advertlets n nuffnang? click on that then i will be paid a very small amount, heheh... u can add it to ur blog too!